Terms and conditions

Returns

We offer a full money back guarantee for all faulty items. To qualify you must email us with details of the fault within 7 days of the goods arriving and await our reply. We may then ask you to return your goods, which must be received by us within 30 days of the original receipt of the goods, complete with all original packaging and labels intact. As long as these conditions are met, we will happily offer a full refund. Prior to sending your item back, please email us to explain the fault and await our reply. We also recommend, for your own security, that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office.

Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for any other reason than the item is faulty or is not as described on our site.

This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.

Cancellations

If a customer chooses to cancel their order once payment has been made, the following rules apply. You must notify us immediately, if the order has been dispatched the customer will incur a 25% handling charge (to cover admin, banking, merchant charges, supplier charges etc). The remaining 75% will be credited back to the account payment was made from.

Payment

We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, and Delta. All credit/debit card details given to this site are secure and are processed by Protx. Any charges will appear on your credit/debit card statement as ‘borglocks.com’.

Those wishing to pay by cheque have the option to print an order form and post us their order with payment by cheque. United Kingdom cheques only please. Once payment has cleared, your order will be processed and your goods despatched.

Prices

All prices quoted on our web site are in pounds sterling and are non inclusive of VAT but do include postage and packaging.

Customer support and service

If you wish to contact us for any reason, you can email us at customer@borglocks.com.

Copyright

This site and its content is protected by International copyright law.  You may not reproduce any part of this website without prior written confirmation from Borg Locks Ltd or mtstudios ltd, please contact copyright@borglocks.com for more information.

Privacy Policy

borglocks.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection act 1998).

The information collected about customers, is that which is entered at the time of ordering. The reason that we collect information about you is to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent, we are replying to your correspondence, or if we need to advise you about your order.

Under no circumstances do we share your data with any third parties.

Gift Vouchers

If you wish to give someone a gift from our site, but are unsure what they would like or what size they are, why not purchase a gift voucher. These can be purchased in denominations of £5, £10 and £25. Once you have ordered the gift voucher, you have the option of having it emailed to yourself or a friend (including a message).  Gift Vouchers can be printed and cut out and used as traditional vouchers if you prefer.   Each certificate has a unique code, which is entered at the checkout when purchasing your items.

Promotions / Corporate Discounts

Where a promotion / corporate discount has been given, you need to enter the code that appears in the advertisement. This code will be valid for the period of time stated on the advertisement, and will give the customer the advertised percentage off their goods.